• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Im looking for

Cyrius

Reaction score
Scripter - fix and create some of the News project
Maper - create all the map as tibia Rl with the new islands and quests
Designer - fix, modify and maybe add some stuff to the project
And i need someone to design and fix the web page... obsl... after test all this and all work fine... i’ll Need someone to host the server
Serious person i pay with paypal Debit Card or bank Deposit and will be 100% pending to the server creation and ready to waste money for this project
Sorry for the spam i dont know how to delete the other topic.. please dont ban soon as i can delete the other post i will delete it good day

Scripter - fix and create some of the News project
Maper - create all the map as tibia Rl with the new islands and quests
Designer - fix, modify and maybe add some stuff to the project
And i need someone to design and fix the web page... obsl... after test all this and all work fine... i’ll Need someone to host the server
Serious person i pay with paypal Debit Card or bank Deposit and will be 100% pending to the server creation and ready to waste money for this project
Sorry for the spam i dont know how to delete the other topic.. please dont ban soon as i can delete the other post i will delete it good day
So basically you are buying a bug free server with a custom website and a real life map that is up to date with all the quests etc?
This i don't understand "will be 100% pending to the server creation".

You should change the title to buying full working server & website because if you are paying for it then it isn't a team.

Sorry, bad english, im buying a full tibia server bugless with web page thanks

Back
Top Bottom