• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I'm offering professional hosting for the right project

Which Client does you prefer?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Blassh

Reaction score
Hello, I am offering hosting for a project that I find interesting.

Last edited:
So basically someone does all the work and you host the project and then can decide if you need the people who built the server or not, or just steal it outright from under them..

Why don't you start your own project and then look for staff members to help with the project?

So basically someone does all the work and you host the project and then can decide if you need the people who built the server or not, or just steal it outright from under them..

Why don't you start your own project and then look for staff members to help with the project?
Well, I don't want to build my own server as I neither have time or expertise. I want to team up with some guys that is dedicated to their project. If you're not interested I suppose your comments is not needed.

3 comments and joined in 2014. Yea good luck getting someone to give you their project lol.

Well, I don't want to build my own server as I neither have time or expertise. I want to team up with some guys that is dedicated to their project. If you're not interested I suppose your comments is not needed.
If you don't posses the skills to start a project, then how do you expect to host one?

3 comments and joined in 2014. Yea good luck getting someone to give you their project lol.
Actually it's not about giving me their project, it's about me and the prospect teaming up to get a good project going. (If the prospect has something to start with, fine. If not, we will work on that).

If you don't posses the skills to start a project, then how do you expect to host one?
I think you answered your own question... :/

Actually it's not about giving me their project, it's about me and the prospect teaming up to get a good project going. (If the prospect has something to start with, fine. If not, we will work on that).

I think you answered your own question... :/

Then why advertise "professional hosting" when you don't even have the expertise to host your own, you just shot yourself in the foot.

Frankly I don't think anyone on this forum is that desperate or dumb enough to trust you with their work, especially since your a new account and have no history on these forums or are bringing anything of actual value to the table.. well good luck with your "professional hosting" business venture.

Back
Top Bottom