• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm open for comissionsed sprites works!

weto

Spriter, freelancer.
Reaction score
Heeey people, are you ready for get pretty dope sprites into your server? F**k yeah you are! Now take your bills and throw they at me, because I'M READY TO MAKE THE COOLEST GRAPHICS YOU EVER SEEM!! Hellye

What you can wait for me?

All my dedication, if you need some tips and an opinion from a guy who been in spriting business for over and decade, advices, and of course, my attention.

What I expect from you?

Your cash I want to give you the graphics you need to make your dreams become true and playable, for a fair price for both of us.

Check some things I did, more at my gallery:

PiKNLfk.png
8oTdxVH.png

Now you must be asking yourselves, OMAGAD I want this dude working for me so hard, and you know what? You can have it, lemme know what are you willing for
and send me a message, so we can deal a price, you can find me here, or preferable at my discord, you can find me on it with the tag: Ewerton#0657

DONT FORGET, YOU CAN FIND ME AT MY DISCORD EWERTON#0657

Attachments

• swamp-animation-cool.gif
    swamp-animation-cool.gif
    402.2 KB · Views: 24 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back