• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua I'm out of ideas! How to remove a bed?

mattehj

Reaction score
So, i forgot to add bed in the map editor, so i made the beds with /i and id.
but i wanna have them in another place, Now i cant remove them, I cant move them. /r dosent work on them.

I even tried my golem wrench script, so maybe i could transform the bed, But no it dosent work either
1622503528162.png

Create a wall or like that instead on that position and try to remove the wall instead.
(Re)Write a new command to create/remove items instead of using the existing one.

you spawn them in with /i? means they're gonna disappear at server save... do you have something to save items ?

why not just open the map editor backup and fix it? is it really easier to do whatever it is you're trying to do this way?

you spawn them in with /i? means they're gonna disappear at server save... do you have something to save items ?

why not just open the map editor backup and fix it? is it really easier to do whatever it is you're trying to do this way?
Lol u are right, they dissapeared now, Tought they didn't since they are in house :D

Back