• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm quitting....

The Bowman

Reaction score
I wanna start with thanking red i've had an awesome time on cyntara but things got different friends quit and after all i'm alone now... =/ all my friends quit so red thanks you for making cyntara you did an awesome job :)
well í'll read this page for the upcoming week for suggestions why not to quit if there aren't any good reason i will stop...
so I'm sorry for Teletubbies
that's all.

greets Biggles/The Bowman/The Attacker.

Bye cyntara i've had a great time.

all ur friends quit .. geez man u must be extremely thick not too notice alot of ppl on here enjoy ur antics so i suggest u stfu and keep playin u lil noob :p

I hope the update comes soon... so many people are quitting because its taking so long i feel like. Cuz i know im playing alot less until it comes but if it takes too long i may just forget about this server

the bowman, trust me you will be happy that your quitting tibia (unless your playing another server)
i retired days ago x) we should log on to pkay.

I hope the update comes soon... so many people are quitting because its taking so long i feel like. Cuz i know im playing alot less until it comes but if it takes too long i may just forget about this server

Would you read my post?
Please?

I already said why the update hasn't come out. Ask anybody whose played Cyntara for a while, I don't half-ass my updates.

@The Bowman: Good having you around. Hope to see you return one day.

Red

I didn't know so many people cared about me i really didn't now I know this i'll rethink if I'm gonna quit...
(probably not)

@Red I think you'll see me around :p

Would you read my post?
Please?

I already said why the update hasn't come out. Ask anybody whose played Cyntara for a while, I don't half-ass my updates.

@The Bowman: Good having you around. Hope to see you return one day.

Red

I know Red, I'm not blaiming it on you. I know it will be good, complete and fixing alot of things along with great additions. I also realize that it is delayed not because of you, sorry if it came across as complaining at you. I hope the server issue is resolved soon so it can come out I'm excited along with other and the antipication is just killing us haha. Don't worry we know you work hard, I'm just excited lol.

fuck it i'm quitting
pce red and btw pira tes do me 1 favour fick dark sioer up thanks bro ;)

Back