• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im selling Golden helmet!

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
Okay well, i want to buy a house, and he dossent want Golden helmet, just pure cash or premmy, i dont have that much cash...

Anyway my highest offer is 7 exp scrolls and 30kk,

I want 100kk or 10 exp scrolls for it!

13:08 You see a golden helmet (Arm:12).
It weighs 32.00 oz.
It's the famous Helmet of the Stars.

Important info!

First Golden helmet was bought from krotoff, and its only me that owns golden helmets,

Becasue you cant afford to buy the item, dont flame..

I say you, you give me golden helmet and some more rar items and we can change my house....

10exp scrool=50€ i sell you my chars and house for 2 premium account in real tibia...

I say you, you give me golden helmet and some more rar items and we can change my house....

I have given you offer on over 150kk in rare itmes, you still say more or bb, you will never get a offer over 100kk for that house

Im giving you a great offer, golden helmet and all other items i said to you

So why you didn't bid that house after update? :s

I was unsure what house to buy, the small one <<< of dp or the gh

then it was 0 mins left and still said my name, and i did something, so my web crashed(stupid windows 7 never happend on xp) then when i checked again, it said foxtrel won

Who is the stupid one to waste 7 scrolls for a golden helmet at an OT? Or is it an imaginary person who bid on it?

Well 10 exp scrolls isnt 100kk or higher you know that exp scrolls is 7-8kk, and if i had 10 exp scrolls and wanted something very rare that just one player has i would buy it

and no its not an imaginary person and i wont tell someone the name becasue i know the things that going to happend if i do.

fuck-you.jpg

Back