• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

im selling my char

Nokbane

Definition of Pro
Reaction score
private message offers
hopefully red isnt gay
Im having money problems in real life, I dont want to go into detail, and this could really help.
it has full donor and panda island access

Last edited:
don't count on this happening any time soon, there's actually a rule about this.

haha. are you still pretending to be a fag? or are you actually one now?

haha. are you still pretending to be a fag? or are you actually one now?

Yessir, liking the female noblewoman addon = total faggot. Why, are you looking for someone to fuck you in the ass?

haha nope and nope. You still troll these forums? haha

Your monthly welfare income not enough for you to get by?

Get a job rather than try and sell an account on an OT.

haha it was worth a shot and I would like to see you tell me that to my face rather than a forum. oh well

How are you actually gonna sell a character on an private server with max 20 players online?

there's more than 20 you dipshit. 60~ isn't much more but anyways there is plenty of mexicans who will buy his stuff

@ erik what happened with travis? i heard you quit playing with him becuz he sat around and trained all day and didnt do shit.

Back