• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm starting a War 7.6 Server! [Laggless ofc]

I've started the making of map, it's a Edron vs Thais War with some desert involved.

to be exact..

Thais is to north, Edron to south, Between them there are some Desert + mountain, (The passage between Darashia And Ankrahmun).

that's what I'm making right now.
you will in both towns, be able to refill any type of war supplies you want, and some eq's (whet ever you like to wear), also a there will be a npc sell all backpack/bags colors if you want to organize your backpack well =)

Keep post opinions!
1/1 acc or privates?

Cool :D But would be cool if thais is southern and edron northern because the exit of thais and the way out from thais temple is heading north and exit from edron is south and from the castle in middle south too ofc :p (if u get what I mean) and Priv Accounts but joining a guild (the guild which needs most ppl by the time when u log on the char would be nice ;P)

Own Accounts but when you log on your char you get auto to the guild which have less players on.) Not like a PvP-Enfo War Serv rly boring xD

it's not full Thais, it will be too big area for lots of noobs to hide on,

same Edron, I use Edron Castle, and 40% of Thais, South gate, Depot, Temple and a bit more.

it's bit modified, I'll post few pictures when I'm getting done on the small detail works..

I've started the making of map, it's a Edron vs Thais War with some desert involved.

to be exact..

Thais is to north, Edron to south, Between them there are some Desert + mountain, (The passage between Darashia And Ankrahmun).

that's what I'm making right now.
you will in both towns, be able to refill any type of war supplies you want, and some eq's (whet ever you like to wear), also a there will be a npc sell all backpack/bags colors if you want to organize your backpack well =)

Keep post opinions!
1/1 acc or privates?

You shouldnt spend time making a custom map. Real tibia map is more than enought for a pvp map and everyone knows the map already. Not saying the map your making is bad since I never saw it but you should go with a (maybe a little edited) real tibia town.

if you read everything I write, I make Edron Vs Thais, that's rlt towns,
That I'm modify is to make it wont look so buggy as it does if you make those cities as that!

^.^

if you read everything I write, I make Edron Vs Thais, that's rlt towns,
That I'm modify is to make it wont look so buggy as it does if you make those cities as that!

^.^

Yeah but you should just put it up with a normal thais or edron map (if thats what you like) and then spend your time other things than the map.

The server will just look empty if you have a map thats too big.

I have a little solution for a empty map..

something like... Automatic Players... xD

or more like... Npc-Players.. ^.^

but nothing you'll find in every corner ofc

I have a little solution for a empty map..

something like... Automatic Players... xD

or more like... Npc-Players.. ^.^

but nothing you'll find in every corner ofc

Add many quests too like Frank Farmers OT :D, Like Anni, familiar DHQ etc. :D would be REALLY REALLY Fun :D :thumbup:

starting to sound like some people would like me to open double world of the Current RPG world :O

is there anyone would like that? :eek: PVP-Enfo, High experience, 100% as the Current, but no frags and higher exp? :eek:

More Opinions!

Please. Just make this:

Plain thais map
Private accounts, starting level of your choice
PvP-e exp stages, slow exp gain
Infinitive supplies, mana fluids cant empty if you miss them

See how the server developes. Look what you need to improve.

starting to sound like some people would like me to open double world of the Current RPG world :O

is there anyone would like that? :eek: PVP-Enfo, High experience, 100% as the Current, but no frags and higher exp? :eek:

More Opinions!

Sounds like a good idea

I'm sorry, I'm sick, something weird with my throat.. headache and fever ^.^

The War server it self is completed, it's just login issues must be fixed,
I also worked with the Normal PVP World (Alavia) which had some issue with map system.
I also speeded up the engine so Speed Running (high levels) wont sense much Run-Laggs or what to call it (When you walk really fast, you sense, there's something make your character slower, without any sense able laggs)

Anyhow, I getta go bed now, 21:40 here in Sweden but I really don't feel ok right now, I'll continue tomorrow!

it's like 1-2 hours work and the server's finished to run ^.^

Hmm, I guess Alavia will be bit empty during the night as I've gave players a warning for crash/rollback as I haven't run the new system yet (I must guard the new system for few hours once I run it, so therefor I can't do it tonight)

Hope people understand

Sincerely! Over and out

Realsoft i was just to posting .. i prefer a noob war 7,6 and in a thais map

I don't like noob war on 7.6.. I say around 80-100 or private accounts starting at around 80.. Since you already finished map it's too late.. But I would of wanted Thais. Since u made thais/edron/desert.. Must be private accounts.:D

And hopefully will have good connection... American here and I always run slow on swe servers.<_<

Please. Just make this:

Plain thais map
Private accounts, starting level of your choice
PvP-e exp stages, slow exp gain
Infinitive supplies, mana fluids cant empty if you miss them

See how the server developes. Look what you need to improve.

Sounds like a good idea

+1

@RealSoft, if you want a decent war server, listen to hellrage.

The only thing I would change is the infinitive supplies.
Make a rl cap system, in which knights start with 5 bp uh, 3 bp mf, bp firebomb/df and a special bp with noob rings/ammy's and 1 ssa.
Mages would start with 5 bp mf, 3 bp uh, 3 bp sd, bp fb/df/mw and special bp with rings/ammy's and ssa.
Pally's would have 4 of each together with around 300 bolts/40 p bolts.

Also, make each player start with 5-7k, players could use the extra cash for;
  • Power bolts
  • Burst arrows
  • (Better) weapons
  • (Better) armor
  • Boots of haste (you wont start with one)
  • Rings (make 'em expensive and dont do time rings)
  • Houses (if your planning to make it a serious war server with an active staff)

On a last note, it would be wise to convert the version from 7,6 to 7,4.
Not only is the PvP nicer, there are practicly no bots for 7,4 AND the grpahics are sóó much nicer. :)

Hopefully you read my post, and you realise I brought back all of Real-War.Ath.Cx' good aspects.

Kind regards,
Gail

Tried the server today and I have some suggestions

1. I still believe a normal thais map with surroundings would be better. Something like this:

2ufsxv9.png

Of course most fighting will always be inside the city but sometimes its fun to fight in other places. The map ends at cyclops bridge and the east entrance of the cyclops mountain is removed.

2. The supply system is really annoying. Unlimited supplies is always an option but to make the server a little more serious you should use the system kingdanny described. Each vocation spawn with the supplies they need and knights for example have more supplies because they have more cap. If you die you drop your backpack and its replaced with a standard backpack for your vocation. If you drop any equipment it will also replaced with the standard equipment for your vocation.

If you need more supplies you can either buy from shops (more charges) or loot from corpses.

3. Small exp gain from killing players, small death loss. To keep the server going you should get little exp from killing people and also loose some when you die to keep it balanced, however you cant drop below starting level.

You said people will abuse this to cheat levels. Just add a limit.

Example:
LVL 50 kill LVL 55 = 1000 exp
LVL 55 kill LVL 50 = 100 exp
LVL 60 kill LVL 50 = 0 exp

Of course the exp numbers must be balanced but its just to show the idea.

Finally, the server really was laggless! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom