• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im The kid right? haha!

You're 17.. fine.. yet you are acting like a 12 year old. I dont know why you think your "trolling" is good or funny. Pretending to make a team, keep talking about it for days and then apperently on on april fools day it was all a joke. Telling me "Tell Navid bb to his net".. trolling? Thats rather being retarded than trolling.. grow up.

19:53 Sal The Legend [202]: Dont talk shit to the wrong ppl
19:53 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: what u gona do
19:53 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ping me?
19:53 Sal The Legend [202]: nothing
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: if you want i can fuck ur mother
19:54 Sal The Legend [202]: as i said
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ur sister
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ur whole family
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: i dont care
19:54 Sal The Legend [202]: im the kid?
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: im just telling u
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: u aint got shit on me

no idea why u dont show whole shit, just showing u "Dont talk shit to wrong ppl".. ure like telling me "dont talk shit to me yo ima fk u up in rl and ping u to death"

just show you, i dont give a fuck what friends u have or anything.
To be honest I think you're all retarded for even wasting your time on these forums anymore. Quitting tibia was one of the best things I've done and I'm not saying quit tibia, but don't let it take control of your life and don't let yourself even talk the slightest shit about anyone over a game cuz it shows how low and useless of a fuck you are. Same goes for salar and the rest of u faggots commentin on this shit regularly. Funny thing is I know none of you have lives, I've seen you all actively play this game almost excessively for the past how many years, and it's always gonna be the same shit with the same people spraying more bullshit out of their mouths trying to look better than the people doing the exact same shit as you are.

Short form: play it as a game, not a part of your life.

To be honest I think you're all retarded for even wasting your time on these forums anymore. Quitting tibia was one of the best things I've done and I'm not saying quit tibia, but don't let it take control of your life and don't let yourself even talk the slightest shit about anyone over a game cuz it shows how low and useless of a fuck you are. Same goes for salar and the rest of u faggots commentin on this shit regularly. Funny thing is I know none of you have lives, I've seen you all actively play this game almost excessively for the past how many years, and it's always gonna be the same shit with the same people spraying more bullshit out of their mouths trying to look better than the people doing the exact same shit as you are.

I respect your opinion.. yet tibia isnt taking control over my life, I got back to tibia few months ago like October? Till then I havent played much tibia since 2011, I do play more last months than before and probably too much but I could quit any time, right now I have the time for tibia. So skip your bullshit of saying u know how none of us has a life or anything when you dont know me/us. If your life is so super awesome after quiting tibia, why bother posting on forum? Guess you miss tibia more than you thought. ;)

You dont even understand why I said it.. but it's ok.. keep making up excuses like getting pinged to make yourself feel better for being trash.
lopek we both know what pinging means why do you even take this kid serious ;p?
they born to troll let them enjoy the troll mode

but you still have no life you said you quited tibia but can't quit the forum shit? ;)
stop talk bullshit about any1 first look at ur self coward xd

but you still have no life you said you quited tibia but can't quit the forum shit? ;)

He ain't a coward he said he was gonna quit.tibia and did he or.did.he not? TBH.I find these forums to be a source of entertainment

that was my first forum post after 2 months lol, just to see whats up and AS I SAID: i come back to more bullshit.
Ty now go suck a kebab..

You dont even understand why I said it.. but it's ok.. keep making up excuses like getting pinged to make yourself feel better for being trash.
It's joke..
Im not playing in pro dominando team against trash team for act pro in forums , like you.

Then keep the jokes for yourself bro, I do take it serious if anyone threats to ping me or my friends, you should know that.

Lopek - his joke was really good. Don't be mad at him :p

7wxe6.jpg

19:53 Sal The Legend [202]: Dont talk shit to the wrong ppl
19:53 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: what u gona do
19:53 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ping me?
19:53 Sal The Legend [202]: nothing
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: if you want i can fuck ur mother
19:54 Sal The Legend [202]: as i said
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ur sister
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ur whole family
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: i dont care
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: im just telling u
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: u aint got shit on me

I suggest you guys all fix 1 euro to buy a new ventrilo and then you can just kick this lovac. All he does is pay for ventrilo so he can exp.

AZs9J9G.jpg

Back