• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm thinking about making my own ot server

Zoned

Reaction score
So i'm thinking about making my own open tibia server and i need advice. I have never created one and i need an cheap but good server base to run the open tibia

- Zoned

i mean like i don't want to run it with my own internet you know?

To clarify i want to buy a host to run the server so it doesn't stress my internet, i want the server to be custom 8.6 not a real tibia map

To clarify i want to buy a host to run the server so it doesn't stress my internet, i want the server to be custom 8.6 not a real tibia map
Why go for 8.6? Why not go for the newer versions to let it be even more unique?

Why go for 8.6 when it's not even Tibia anymore? This game's been trashed since 7.8+.....

All you're doing is creating another server, like thousands we have, where people will download Tibia and Elfbot, will let their characters on cavebot for a week, get level 1000 and then they will leave, because no one can actually do shit.

Tibia is dead.

Well maybe i will go for newest versio and not let everyone bot but i want to create an ot which is rpg

Well maybe i will go for newest versio and not let everyone bot but i want to create an ot which is rpg

Every new version incomes a bot in some way its either xenobot or elfbot but it all how you make the gameplay also.

I really dont care about people botting. I want to make an rpg server where its legal to bot but there will be things complicating it still, does anyone have any advice for me with creating an server and where do i get the newest tibia client so i can start working.

Kind regards Zoned

I really dont care about people botting. I want to make an rpg server where its legal to bot but there will be things complicating it still, does anyone have any advice for me with creating an server and where do i get the newest tibia client so i can start working.

Kind regards Zoned

Make what version you want it all about having fun since you got only one life and its best to compile a source make your own exe then download one.

Do you have any other advice because this is the first time i'm working with any tibia server

I want to create latest version rpg tibia server a little like (if some of you have played) Deathzot

So i'm thinking about making my own open tibia server and i need advice. I have never created one and i need an cheap but good server base to run the open tibia

- Zoned

Hi Zoned,

I would recommend that you begin with a pre-made data pack available in the download section. This will allow you to "learn the ropes," and will be much easier than starting from scratch.

Hey J.Dre, is there any way i can private message you about some questions i have?

King regads Zoned

Back