• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im tired of this

arturinoo

Reaction score
1.-Hello people of shadowcores; I've been a follower of these for almost 4 months, and each day more and more posts about botters are appearing in the forum. Post like:
-"Hey, stop botters, ban them, jail them, make gm jail them, make positions only for people ban them"
And answers like:
-"Last ot went to shit because they ban botters, if you don't like bot leave ot"
After all, botting without being AFK is a 100% legal, i don't understand why people continue making this type of threads.
2.- Each day, more and more post about exp stages are appearing, people saying:
-"Hey, reduce the exp stage of high levels because they power abuse, they lvl up to easy, people don't like to start with high lvls, they bot AFK 24/7"
and answers like:
-"OMG NOOB, if you don't know how to play leave ot, the exp stage should be reduced by 1 like rl"
3.- Each day, more and more post about reducing the FUCKING REGEN, im tired of this shit, you ask for lower exp rates, you ask for lower regen, you ask to stop botters, you are asking for RL TIBIA? AND what is shadowcores? is a OT-OPEN TIBIA this means that you can do whatever you want with your FUCKING SERVER, if you don't like it to be different from tibia, you are free to visit the next website and play www.tibia.com
4.- Each day, more and more posts about abusive tutors are appearing in the forums, with picture that i'll like to say in my personal oppinion are edited with pain of windows 2000, come on guys, if a tutor offend you is because you started, and what makes me be more angry is that THE FUCKING PUSSY THAT'S REPORTING THE TUTOR HIDES THE PART OF THE CONVERSATION WHERE HE INSITATES THE TUTOR TO START THE FIGHT, shadowcores is not a shitty ot and the staff is not choosen by anyone but by the best gms of otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

This is my personal opinion, seriously im tired of this shit, please to the staff, create a subforum for this type of shit, so it doesn't spam in the sections that are interesting for all the people that like shadowcores like it is, im not saying that you shouldn't give some ideas to improove shadowcores and there are some good ones like
1.- Improve mounts (dragonling mainly)
2.- the bless when you die in war
And some others that i actually can't remember

So guys in the shadowcores forum, what do you think shadowcores staff should do to avoid this type of shit to occur?
Thanks

Ps: Sorry if i wrote something wrong, im not english-speaker

The purpose of this thread is not to offend anyone, just to express feelings and has nothing to do with real life.

I would say I agree but....

WHY DO YOU PLAY THE GAME....TO NOT PLAY THE GAME?

This is an MMORPG MUD. I understand leveling up might not be the most entertaining thing to do.

But why the hell do you play the game to not play the game?

Are you just that lazy or do you even enjoy Tibia?

1.-Hello people of shadowcores; I've been a follower of these for almost 4 months, and each day more and more posts about botters are appearing in the forum. Post like:
-"Hey, stop botters, ban them, jail them, make gm jail them, make positions only for people ban them"
And answers like:
-"Last ot went to shit because they ban botters, if you don't like bot leave ot"
After all, botting without being AFK is a 100% legal, i don't understand why people continue making this type of threads.
2.- Each day, more and more post about exp stages are appearing, people saying:
-"Hey, reduce the exp stage of high levels because they power abuse, they lvl up to easy, people don't like to start with high lvls, they bot AFK 24/7"
and answers like:
-"OMG NOOB, if you don't know how to play leave ot, the exp stage should be reduced by 1 like rl"
3.- Each day, more and more post about reducing the FUCKING REGEN, im tired of this shit, you ask for lower exp rates, you ask for lower regen, you ask to stop botters, you are asking for RL TIBIA? AND what is shadowcores? is a OT-OPEN TIBIA this means that you can do whatever you want with your FUCKING SERVER, if you don't like it to be different from tibia, you are free to visit the next website and play www.tibia.com
4.- Each day, more and more posts about abusive tutors are appearing in the forums, with picture that i'll like to say in my personal oppinion are edited with pain of windows 2000, come on guys, if a tutor offend you is because you started, and what makes me be more angry is that THE FUCKING PUSSY THAT'S REPORTING THE TUTOR HIDES THE PART OF THE CONVERSATION WHERE HE INSITATES THE TUTOR TO START THE FIGHT, shadowcores is not a shitty ot and the staff is not choosen by anyone but by the best gms of otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

This is my personal opinion, seriously im tired of this shit, please to the staff, create a subforum for this type of shit, so it doesn't spam in the sections that are interesting for all the people that like shadowcores like it is, im not saying that you shouldn't give some ideas to improove shadowcores and there are some good ones like
1.- Improve mounts (dragonling mainly)
2.- the bless when you die in war
And some others that i actually can't remember

So guys in the shadowcores forum, what do you think shadowcores staff should do to avoid this type of shit to occur?
Thanks

Ps: Sorry if i wrote something wrong, im not english-speaker

The purpose of this thread is not to offend anyone, just to express feelings and has nothing to do with real life.

Do you see this cross in up right corner? :)

You are right in fact there isn't any point in insist with these post with the intent to change some things that obviouslly wont change. It's just a waste of space on Shadowcores forum main page.

Back