• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im watching you... Server owner script, (illegal with wrong usage)

gigastar

Reaction score
I am going to release this, Im not 100% if it works, though it should JUST fine... Pretty much it logs a file when a player says a certain word, in your log file.

You must be careful, as its not legal to watch peoples private conversations (when they think there private). I keep the script at 2 words, hack, bot. You may find others that will be fine.

Code:
<talkaction log="yes" access="0" words="hack;bot" event="script" value="private channel.lua"/>

Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
if isPrivateChannel(65535)then
	if (param == true) then
return true
end
end
end

Enjoy. --You can add a script to tell them there private channel is being monitored, my server has this.--

[edit] Here is the channcel message script.

Code:
<event type="joinchannel" name="monitor message" event="script" value="private channel.lua"/>

Lua:
function onJoinChannel(cid, channel, users)
if isPrivateChannel(65535) then
	doPlayerSendMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_RED, "You're private conversation is being moniored for key words.")
end
return true
end

Last edited:
Back