• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm wondering, Which tibia version is your favorite?

Which tibia version is your favorite?

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 6 21.4%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 17.9%

• 10+

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The reason why 7.4 is my favorite is because of the non rune buying, manual (without hotkeys, bot) Ues are so nice and i love burst arrows / wars there. :)

Kind of a weird choice of version you made there.
7.7, 7.8/7.9, 8.31 were kind of popular, also there are like 30~ version which fall under the category of 10+.

My favorite version for now is the latest one as real tibia is more fun than 99% of all OTs.

Alot of them, but I guess a mix of 10.75, 8.6. But the version ive enjoyed the most is still 8.40 :p
The new animations are kinda cool, but the animations are way to fast on some of them, like the fire etc..

The 8.1 (cuz u dont have 7.92 in poll).

The next is the latest.

don't know latest, since 90% ots are either 10.41 or 8.6 :(((((((
hopefully we can see tfs with latest version soon

Tibia 7.6. It came up with most playable interface for beginners, best map size to people online ratio, aimed pvp but more balanced pvm due to wands introduction, nice graphics and still oldschool outfits though.

Last edited:
Back