• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Image, could be larger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
Hi there, if I have written in this topic, and this is incorrect, please tell me where i can ask that question. THANKS.

Problem: I want to resize image(picture), where I have an attachment and I cannot.
doesn't work.
I want have an effect like a lot of mappers in my topic in forum. But image(picture) is small. :(
ANYBODY HELP?? ANYBODY TOLD ME HOW TO RESIZE AN IMAGE(picture) ON THE ATTACHMENT??

Just upload the image to some imagehost like imgland.net and use [img][/img] tags.

Ok, thanks. This I want. [Uploading and then img]. I try using attachments and nothing. I never supose it's too easy. thanks. Subject closed.

Ok, thanks. This I want. [Uploading and then img]. I try using attachments and nothing. I never supose it's too easy. thanks. Subject closed.

That's because you shouldn't use attachments when linking to a picture? Just fucking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back