• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImageHosting - Name Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon the name has to describe the service... now you're just making up random nonsense shitnames mixing words such as image and pixel.

If you use the word "pixel" in the domain name it has to be mixed with something like "storage", something that KEEPS, STORES the pixels, otherwise it sounds like a photoshop tutorial or some shit (like pixel2life, a photoshop tutorial website).

and imagestatue ? wtf.... how does that describe image uploading ? Do you think anyone will click that website when they see it ? Doesn't even have a meaning.

Try something like imagestick, it's busy only in .com :)

Last edited:
c'mon the name has to describe the service... now you're just making up random nonsense shitnames mixing words such as image and pixel.

If you use the word "pixel" in the domain name it has to be mixed with something like "storage", something that KEEPS, STORES the pixels, otherwise it sounds like a photoshop tutorial or some shit (like pixel2life, a photoshop tutorial website).

and imagestatue ? wtf.... how does that describe image uploading ? Do you think anyone will click that website when they see it ? Doesn't even have a meaning.

Try something like imagestick, it's busy on in .com :)

Im just saying something, I know...

But ImageStick I've tried before.. But taken.. tried many names.
I actually can buy .net and then when .com expires I can buy it :) but, dont know

More names plx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back