• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImageHosting - Name Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it'll ease your search a bit: If you grow sick of your domain, you can always add a new one and tell people to start going to the new one

It'll cost a bit more, but you're not entirely committed to one domain forever.

Red

Maybe it'll ease your search a bit: If you grow sick of your domain, you can always add a new one and tell people to start going to the new one

It'll cost a bit more, but you're not entirely committed to one domain forever.

Red

You think so? But, I dont want to change :(

You have been whining about a name in 13 pages in almost 20 days. Fucking attention seeker...

You got some name. Some of them are really good. Shut up and choose one!

Agree ZoOorO!

Why should I asslick him? You're just don't happy enough. I hate guys like you. Just want more, more and more!

Why should I asslick him? You're just don't happy enough. I hate guys like you. Just want more, more and more!
I hate asslickers like you.
If you don't like them then why do you waste peoples time by asking them?
Because they should maybe give a suggestions? Some of them are good, but some are very bad. I want more, maybe they will give a better?
I dont waste their time. If they want then they post, if not... I dont care. I dont force them.

[edit]
Isn't this a same thread? http://otland.net/f21/name-suggestions-54516/ ? There's many threads, why just coming here and talking shit?

Example on the Feedback (OtLand Forum) The board wastes peoples time? They are forced to vote right? -.-"

7/10 layout.

GFXguard.
picload.
ImageN.

didn't include domain exts. but those are the three original ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back