• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Imbuement Bug 1.3

drunken master

Reaction score
Hello I have a serious problem with imbuements, I have a 1 bug, when you open the imbuement window and select the item of the backpack, in the backpack is the demon armor, at the moment the imbuement window is open, and I I put the armor in my set, and I imbue it in my set, and then I remove either the armor or the weapon, that bug is generated that gives 65531, either life leech or critic, either in the section that imbues it, it curious that this bug is generated only if I put the item in the Set, since if I imbue from the backpack and leave the item there, the bug will not pass. How can I solve this bug please, or if someone can help me to block the movement of the item at the time of having an imbuement window open! I use the Otclient v8

bug.png

Back