• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

img upload site...?

Records070

┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐
Reaction score
Isnt there someone who could gimme a PROPER img upload site? -.-

Tinypic; Uploads one at a time <not good>
Imgland; Doesnt seem to work properly, select multiple.. n' upload just 1 <not good>
Imageshack; Doesnt give me proper links n' I dont know how to convert them to actual images and not just a link
example;

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

help = appreciated!

imgland.net is bug free, so is tinypic but it's less annoying uploading pictures to imgland.

Imgland; Doesnt seem to work properly, select multiple.. n' upload just 1 <not good>

lol wut? Sometimes its the user that is glitchy, not the website.
uSA1eE.png

M-oeh_.png

j9PDzS.png

Ee7Oqv.png

btw those were uploaded all together.

Yeah I know, i've managed to upload a group of 10 screenshots with any problems, but my screens of lv. 90-100, when i tried to upload those.. one would 'load' faster than the others therefore just successfully uploading just one outta the 10 screens. I think it has to do with the img 'size' or something.. I dunno

but i've tried it with internet explorer && firefox, neither worked

imgur.com is by far the best, most popular, and the easiest with the fastest uploading.

imgur is far more reliable than imgland, imgland used to be popular around here because it was created by one of our global moderators but he's not around on OtLand anymore so we don't really know much about the future of that website.

Yeah I know, i've managed to upload a group of 10 screenshots with any problems, but my screens of lv. 90-100, when i tried to upload those.. one would 'load' faster than the others therefore just successfully uploading just one outta the 10 screens. I think it has to do with the img 'size' or something.. I dunno

but i've tried it with internet explorer && firefox, neither worked

Happened to me once or twice also.

Download ZUploader you only press f12 it takes photo and it gives you link to picture , Rly good one (ZUploader) <

- - - Updated - - -

imgur is far more reliable than imgland, imgland used to be popular around here because it was created by one of our global moderators but he's not around on OtLand anymore so we don't really know much about the future of that website.

True.

Just because we don't know the future of it doesn't mean you shouldn't use it in the present moment when it's still reliable and efficient, but everyone has their opinions.

Just because we don't know the future of it doesn't mean you shouldn't use it in the present moment when it's still reliable and efficient, but everyone has their opinions.

It depends for what reason you are uploading your images, if you're just uploading a screenshot to show your friend for a second then fine imgland might be alright for that purpose. I'm not necessarily saying that you shouldn't use imgland, just that imgur is far more reliable. Imgur has an office with hired people who work on the service while Imgland (as I know) is only maintained by Feloth who isn't even around here anymore so we don't know very much about it. More images are uploaded to imgur in 24 hours than the total amount of images hosted at imgland ever, so I'm sure Imgur have run into pretty much most issues an image host can and they are ready to deal with them anytime so that our images can always be accessible when we need them. Imgland probably hasn't even been under a simple DoS attack (they are serving images using Apache with all img0*.imgland.net domains pointing to the same IP-addresses, cmon...).

Back