• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Immortal. 1440x900 wp. [Widescr.]

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
This time I wont be showoffing some darkass shit which none can see. (I noticed it was cuz I used Lol-bright setting at my graphiccard)

immortal.jpg

15hours, 47mins. NONSTOP.
Feel free to use as desktop. (And Yes, it's Cloud's Buster sword. FFVII Some modifications.)

MADE FROM:
Winter_War_V_by_Pepstock.jpg

(No its not me. its a uglyass chick. :s)
http://pepstock.deviantart.com/
Rateh!1 10/10 kgo AND REP o_O

Last edited:
Lol?

<Pause for Effect>
The first one is the one I did.
And the second image is the Image I remade and used as base for my creation.
When you do niceass looking creations from someone else stock-images it's the least u can do is to Link them back as a "thanks" for the use of the image.

Looks really good and "real". I can notice you spent a lot of time on it. Good job :)

it'd be better "Wing in my Back" rofl
seems nice

I love you. I'm going to use it, if that's alright, which it is.

The First one was Better!!!

xD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you pass me a link to your deviantart page than? ^_^
I'd love to see more:)

I've just started using it - and I'll rarely add someting there. I'd rather toss u my MSN. I assume u'd be more pleased with it due instant contact if I decide to do sumthin.

2up.
Sword effect? The sword has been redone - burned and dodged. sharpen a bit and added lines which made it look sharper. Nothing else. I rarely use any tutorial. Tbh musta been 4 years since I needed one.

Back