• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Immortals

Why crying about kicking a guy like gajowy?
Leader of another team? :p
Let him have his team and show some fucking balls and fight for real instead, you're all a bunch of crying bitches :*

Why crying about kicking a guy like gajowy?
Leader of another team? :p
Let him have his team and show some fucking balls and fight for real instead, you're all a bunch of crying bitches :*

immortals is guild full of random neutral people, if there were anyone brave enough to accept a guildwar against us then please let me know...who are you anyways grow a pair and challange us yourself join gajowy for all I care

doesnt need to cuz ppl understand me still
maybe when im drunk, thats the only time i dont give a singel F*ck about it

Yeah we Swedish people understands what immigrants in our country says aswell, but is it acceptable? No.
I dont talk good english either, but I bet my sentences makes a little more sence than yours.

Yeah we Swedish people understands what immigrants in our country says aswell, but is it acceptable? No.
I dont talk good english either, but I bet my sentences makes a little more sence than yours.

maybe its does cuz your like 3 years older then me and i never care if its sometimes wrong...
its enough for me if they understand me if not i can try to explain it

@victory why you need warmode if you allways will have more frags and a better team? to scared to get rs and lose some stuff?

Back
Top Bottom