• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Import data base

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi i uploaded my database to my host in linux, now how do i import it? which is the command?

Then do it in parts, like this:
1. Goto your database where you want it to be imported.
2. Then click SQL.
3. Open your old database.sql file with notepad.
4. Then start copy pasting it in parts to the SQL area (remember to click go every time you copy paste new area of the code)

OMG is a 9 months database, i think there is another way, but i have to edit something in config files

If you have installed both mysql client and server you can import files using the shell. Google for 'import mysql data command line'.

lol. Manual import/export.

Code:
mysql -u username -p -h localhost data-base-name < data.sql

example:

Code:
mysql -u root -p -h localhost Otserv < Otserv_db.sql

Afterward, you'll be asked for your PMA password, then you should have a long pause and once you see your server name and a line for a new command, it should all be imported.
Red

Yes ty now is imported :), now only have a question, do i have to create a new user to start server? because i only have root account.

Back