• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Import Sprites Tibia 10.77

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
Hello Otlanders!

This is just a simple question...
There's a way to import Tibia 10.77 Sprites to Tibia 8.6x?

I know the structure of Tibia 10.77 dat file is different, but there's a way to make work with it ?

I have tried many ways to do this and have not is succeeded yet, the best I can get is 1010 to work.
The problem is that when they changed the format so did our editor changed format, If you use the old Tibia Editor it is in the old format works up to I think 10.10.
The TibiaEditor Rev 6.74 and also with ObjectBuilder now is in the new format, and so is the other editors. I tried and then save to 8.60, it saves and says it is 8.60, but when you try to use the file it says wrong format.

its because you need to remove some animations :S that the problem i haven't found a tools that automatically do it so you'll need to do it manually u.u

Back