• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IMPORTANT ABOUT SHADOW >> MARK .. !!!

tweetyy

Reaction score
You say ..

1-Shadowcores will never have a reset or any changes ..
2-Shadowcores is fine with 800 online and it's good for me ( but actually there is 700 botters and 100 active ) also 0 wars 0 fun !!
3-Lunarforce will not have a reset .. also not any changes .. it's fine with 50 online and the 400 levels there !!
4-Updates is so hard to do .. so there will be an update every 2 months
5- The update . will be only an client update ( No new cities - mounts - addons etc ...)

You think it's fine there ? just login shadowcores or lunar and you will know what happening there .. see the last warmode was when :) .. check shadowcores on 2013 and now .. u will see the difference

Every single team .. everybody .. need to play shadowcores back .. but not on this case .. we dont say to you reset any of your servers .. but atleast do a change that makes ppl love to comeback and play .. so shadowcores can be survive agine with warmodes and fun ..

Actually me and alot of ppl too .. knows that ambera is fuckin sux ot .. and everyone who is playing there know it .. it's just an orsh 8.6 ot with fuckin bugs - lags and alot of shits

but u dont leave for us another choise .. we play tibia server just for wars.. not for leveling and keep chars .. also we cant play shadow on this case ..

Tweetyy, i don't want dissappoint you but... look on reality...
War Teams left shadow or lunar because a lof of peoples bacame charlovers, they don't want go on war, but just botting, cassino play and stays in houses full of money. In my opinion even if Shadow or lunar include 80% only pvp gamers, teams over 2 years play here probably just left server to try fight on other servers(its normal reason).
Uptade to 10.70 version gave one more reason to left this servers. Check out Magic walls, spells effect, fire bombs, bugged push players or follow(how its look like?)
I asked Community about opinon, what version was better 10.20-10.41 or 10.70+ results show that over 70% agree with changes, who don't improve pvp stystem, just only graphic and new hunting areas. 30%(i think pvp players) don't like this changes, what We can do?
@Siramix says that: We don't turn back old verion and aslo can't change graphic such as made it Ambera.net bcs its illegal and we don't want creating our client if someone don't accept our changes.

To be honest,

Before "repairs" shadowcores, you should think about repair players.
Imagine shadowcores without botting 24/7/365/10mcs (tons of cash makers), without tons of dice spammers, then

Tell me why 'we' should play here more if we have literally everything
lol.

Last edited:
To be honest,

Before "repairs" shadowcores, you should think about repair players.
Imagine shadowcores without botting 24/7/365/10mcs (tons of cash makers), without tons of dice spammers, then

Tell me why 'we' should play here more if we have literally everything
lol.
idk
lol.

You say ..

1-Shadowcores will never have a reset or any changes ..
2-Shadowcores is fine with 800 online and it's good for me ( but actually there is 700 botters and 100 active ) also 0 wars 0 fun !!
3-Lunarforce will not have a reset .. also not any changes .. it's fine with 50 online and the 400 levels there !!
4-Updates is so hard to do .. so there will be an update every 2 months
5- The update . will be only an client update ( No new cities - mounts - addons etc ...)

You think it's fine there ? just login shadowcores or lunar and you will know what happening there .. see the last warmode was when :) .. check shadowcores on 2013 and now .. u will see the difference

Every single team .. everybody .. need to play shadowcores back .. but not on this case .. we dont say to you reset any of your servers .. but atleast do a change that makes ppl love to comeback and play .. so shadowcores can be survive agine with warmodes and fun ..

Actually me and alot of ppl too .. knows that ambera is fuckin sux ot .. and everyone who is playing there know it .. it's just an orsh 8.6 ot with fuckin bugs - lags and alot of shits

but u dont leave for us another choise .. we play tibia server just for wars.. not for leveling and keep chars .. also we cant play shadow on this case ..
cry

Tweetyy, you're right, but Tibia is a place where you have some choices what you want to do (the same goes to shadowcores), if you like pk you go do this, if you leveling, hunting in team or solo you do this, anything you want. In my opinion shadow should have wars back, but there also should be players who like a peaceful gaming.

@Exeus

who the hell you are, and who the hell give you option to coment any thread on this forum moron?

but this guy have a right ;>
700 ppl on shadow online 100 active 300 botters x 2 mcs -.-

Mark Hani etc grattz for you ;dmission destroy shadowcores complete xd

hue hue hue xd

And for clarity dude : mark ignore all youre post here :X

Last edited:
Back