• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@important for all playahatas!

Emeo

Reaction score
Until: Jul 30 2009, 06:06:45 | Banishment | Excessive Unjustified Player Killing | No comment.

Now gogogo, do your shit guys it's ur chance now ^^ , Im outy in 2 days :*

u couldntkill me because im a knight
u killed me on my 120 mage ... ur so idiot getting frags on a 120 mage.. idiot

Look who it is... Mr Emeo who says he doesn't bot.... Already catch you once and got you the second time... You know cuttar has been catch in that same guild house in liberty bay but he was smarter and he more scrips like two mc and an auto back login. What is so funny the way you got banned was by Cuttar... you could see that when cuttar SD you went to follow him and SD and you got banned from my friend noob character LOL... Fail again... O, Nice UE Scrip i will have to look into that scrip to see if i can find one....

He's killing 120's cause Twinforce has the pupulation of Alaska compared to Manhattan, which is softcores :)

Emeo you really need to stop quoting pierce. How about you get a team of whoever you want and then you can pick a server that's not pvp-e and doesn't have completely fucked spell formulas. Once you can find one you can private message me or pierce and we'll have some fun.

Look who it is...

All I gotta say is:

pwnddd.jpg

I've been friends with pierce for about a year now see i know having good friends might be a new concept for you and that you might not have any.

You ass licked him to level your character see I'm not as pathetic as you. You even act cocky like him except there's a difference between the two of you. You act hard to everyone else and it gets you no where. Pierce acts cocky to people who deserve it.

You talk about how you play with a 5 man team or less just like we do. Our main team consist of Me, Matt, and Pierce. You do the stupid shit that pierce does "ktxbye."

You make threads about stuff and people start chirping you and then you say how they need to get off there asses and stop hovering the forums yet you still post everyday just like any of us would.

Just remember, its a game so stop trying to act like a gangster through it. I dont know how many times it takes someone to tell you that but apparently you just wont stop. Have Fun

Good Bye

^
Still you talkin' about crap Pierce is saying, and ofc you'll trust him.

But if you want the truth read my posts: He never LVL'd it, he never did any shit on it/to it exept asslickin' me ofc.

And I didn't read anythin u posted since ur a book writer = nerd that is... Ain't wastin time on you, go asslick pierce now pigglet, maybe u'll get 2-3 lvls to lvl up? baba

Stupid shit as Pierce is doing? "kthnxbye"? I used that frase ever since I came to the server... BTW: If that's stupid then u mean Pierce is stupid? Nice friend o.o kthnxbye pwnd!

I never said he did level it i said you asked him to do it. And tell me how did pierce ass lick you? We all would love a true explanation on that. I said that the kthxbye shit is stupid because its annoying no matter who says it.

Lol piglet, So what would you call yourself?

Don't worry you've wasted plenty of time on responding to what i say. And btw pierce doesn't know about most of the shit i write about so your attempt to think that pierce ass licks you and i ass lick pierce is kinda old now. I know you try to talk about pierce ass licking you attempting to make people think that its true but quite frankly no one believes you. Just keep that in mind next time you attempt to say anything

Back