• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important, Red

Sir Blondi

Blackwood
Reaction score
Red, I've played your server, but I think it needs some updates and new spawns, I've played it since like a year ago, and now no changes or updates.
I think you must update your server, regards :peace:

do you really think hes going to update it?
his server died a long time ago hes screwed.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. just go play rL tibia. thats a really game.. red is a faggot

I have plans for everything. I'm letting my server play itself out right now, though.

Red

ok, understand, u cant share the plans... alright but why dont u answer nothing? just write it: "I have plans for cyntara, but I can not share!"
difficult?

atm one good idea would be to make a server save or something that clears out raids that aren't killed. like atm no one can really hunt lws because jeff is spawned and theres never enough people to kill him

I have plans for everything. I'm letting my server play itself out right now, though.

Red

Honestly, when you added those "rebirths" you ruined your server. I'm guessing your just going for money now? lol

Honestly, when you added those "rebirths" you ruined your server. I'm guessing your just going for money now? lol

Or maybe he was trying to make the server not full of level 6000s?

Playing a server where you get to level 1200, then go back to level 8, and earn some benefits for doing it sounds much better than playing a server where everyone is level 6000 and has the ability to kill anyone, anywhere, for anything.

So what, some concepts weren't as popular as others. At least I am keeping my OT up. *cough*

Red

So what, some concepts weren't as popular as others. At least I am keeping my OT up. *cough*

Red

Haha, very funny. =p Honestly, i shut mine down because the concept of a Non-Real Map Server/Tele Serv Doesent exist anymore. =(

And @Rain I ment after the High EXP Serv Before the Rebirths, Ya know, when 700 was the highest and not Easy to get. (When Suspect was stuck at the highest lvl)

Also! Hi Railio. =O

<cough> Wrath > all cyntara 1.0.

<cough> stop trollin

<cough> he has a rl map server now

<cough> i need some cough drops

<cough> <cough> :D

Back