• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important: ShadowCores and LunarForce will be shutting down on January 21st, 2016.

I didn't believe you so I just had to check their site :eek:
Feels weird they're shutting down... :(

Bye to the servers..

Btw:
Thanks for the daopay bug on SoftCores several years ago.. there you could donate with sms and one day, it didn't take any charge..
Like many others, I took my chance getting a few lvl 250 with skills and shit hehe :p
(the exp scroll was only usable until lvl 250)

=\ so bad, thanks everyone for that months at shadow, and all these funny guys from forum hahaha.

well i'll log one time more, just to see if @fatimathebruxa is online selling kk's HAHHAAHHAHA

maybe she's not alive.

Fatima:
Total Online Time: 271 days, 23 hours and 7 minutes.

Ouch... almost 1 year of online time... talk about waste xD

one of the best server in tibia world, thanks everyone for good game and awesome wars, cya guys :rolleyes:

it was inevitable but the good point it's all those good moments haha
in fact shadowcores was shadowcores due this community, community is the health indicator of a game, when this gets fucked up the whole game sucks, but anyways, it was an incredible community for quite time....

still remind 2012 winter, my first time here hahah NO HOMO

Back