• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

important-where can i report on ot server for curroption?

mina666100

Reaction score
hello,i want to know where i can report ot server owner
for curroption
not banning player he likes
when there is evidance and proves
while banning who he wants several times
deleting post from forum of videos of botting
anything can do?
thanks

You can't do anything but just stop playing. Such OpenTibia Servers wont run long enough.

Check my thread maybe :D.

if OT advertises itself on some another platform (like OTLand), you can post your feedback about it.
It wont help much, but then you keep otlanders safe :)

If you're asking whether there's some kind of equivalent to the societies "department" that takes care of corruption, then nope.

Share your feedback with others and allow them to get a whole picture of a server, and not just one side of the coin.

I get the feeling that this guy is like many other, he got busted for cheating, can't accept, tries to lie about it.. and because he doesn't get unban he calls the gm corrupted.
And ban anyone they want.. really I highly doubt that, because if that happens the game dies pretty fast and no need to report it if it dies fast as shit..

you're probably just some angry kid got caught botting like everyone else :)

hello,i want to know where i can report ot server owner
for curroption
not banning player he likes
when there is evidance and proves
while banning who he wants several times
deleting post from forum of videos of botting
anything can do?
thanks

I don't think there's a Better Business Bureau for open tibia servers. We have yet to turn to that for our problems.

I can bet 90% of servers are corrupt in some way lol. Very rarely will you find a server with a professional staff that isn't biased.
There's nothing you can do about it, that's OTs for ya.

ok thanks

welll the server is d2server
cm old run it,let me explain,all the server are aimbotting .cavebotting. now he knew it
but he decide to ban only who he wants.there were videos of cast of aimbotter that got deleted.cuz this palyer is a friend of his/big donator.he ban who he wants and close eyes on report when there are many or he simply dont want to ban this players
also he gave players items for free just cause thay said thay lost it,afer thay donate ofcourse.
simply curropted server.

Back