• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Importing characters from old to new

buzzbuzz2

Altec OTS Owner
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has transferred characters from one database to another. Just upgraded to the newest Forgotten and transferred most my stuff... maps... actions... etc. And I would like to transfer characters, accounts, and items into the new sql database. I have been trying to mess around with the export, import buttons to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

well if u was previosly using forgotten, you can just modify your database in order to add the new elements that came with the new release, if not, i guess ull need to use the import thing so

It doesnt say anything... I just didnt want to use my old sql datbase incase something was changed... so i made a new one and now i want to import my old characters, their items, and skills into the new sql server... Any ideas?

i guess i just dont know how to do it.... i export then copy it to notepad then i try to import but its a crazy big error...not just one or two things... there has to be a way to do it

Back