• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

impossible to have a good war here ...

6 months and every 1 will have vacation. So my brazilian and mexican friends and me can no life and botando 100 %.

These changes would be awesome for the PvP / Team Fights.

However how will they serve in the term of solo pk?

NOTE: Also looking for an English speaking team.

PS: If there was a reset and now stating IF.

Bring all players down to

Level: 8
Mag: 1
Skill: 10/10
Delete: All items / Give starter ones
Reset: Account balance to ZERO

This will allow all people who donated or worked for Outfits to keep them but no items.

Last edited:
haha I suggested SSA during the first wave of changes but people like calar were complaining because his mages are use to bringing 10 bps of ssa to a battle.

Please tell me who the fuck has 10bps of ssa on them other than to go war? Put 5 sec exhaust and protection at like 60%. Lvl 300 fucking druid is tanky with potters without ssa. People should also lose a lot more when they get pked than the 30k twist and some exp. My b about the skull system xd was probably thinking about shadow. Love the fact 1 post and my fans come out to rage.

off topic kinda: Not to mention most of you are extremely stupid so it makes it impossible for the server admins to even communicate changes with you. People like veziv and the likes should not even be considered when talking about changes because they can not reasonably think about anything.

Last edited:
Dont listen to this Dino he is a pussy slave who has friendship with girls ( he drives her home when she is drunk after have sex with 10 gansters in the club ) and believes that number of homeless people in the world is 50 % man and 50% woman ( LOL ). Not joking he said it on vent once

He insults veziv telling him that nobody should care about what he says but then he says that there is a skull system in lunarforce and that nobody is random pking and that it keeps lvls low.

@Mark how many centuries you need to make the changes ? 70% of the community wants the changes, and many of them are team eladers who will bring more players to your server!

Last edited:
Idc why Dino insulting me but im always good for him :) but let him insult me idc ): But remember lunarforce without calar/kayto = 0 Lunarforce without me / my team = 0 :) Most fights on shadow/lunar its between me and calar :)

just do it ! FUCKING CHANGES OR RESET IDC AND GIVE US OLD MAGIC WALL IF NOT FUCK THIS LUNARFORCEEEEEE ITS RLY HAR FOR U MADE CHANGES? STAY 10 H MORE ON COMPUTER AND FIX ALL FOR US? better u want lunarforce with 70 players online 50 botting [ brs] and 20 ppl fighting 1 fight per week 400 lvls with ssa gratzzzz

Back