• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

impossible to have a good war here ...

I agree, SSA needs some cooldown but, 5 seconds is too much, I don't know if you guys realize, just count it in real life and imagine yourself getting hit by 10sd during that time with no SSA. Mages will die instantly in my opinion.

mages arent suppose to tank like eks/rps, they r supposed to use their brain and not rush in whenever cuz ssa is gna save them anyway

Hello Mark, would like know when will be the new update and what will be accrescented.
Most players are lost and not know anything, and i also wonder if it will be placed roshamuul and oramond bevause we are all expexting these two cities
@Mark

karma retards

LOPEK WARUM VERSCHWENDEST DU DEINE ZEIT IN DIESEM DRECKS GESTORBENEN VERLASSENEN SERVER :(

SSA is not only the reason why people won't play this ot, you need to take other things into consideration...

Level - (this doesn't have to be reduced but at least make the death penalty higher) e.g. 160% - 210% each death doesn't matter if wm or not wm.
Cash - (I know that people have a lot of cash etc..) this can be fixed by doing few things e.g. Increase the price of Stone Skins Amulet/Might Rings at Djin's (to 25k each) with this being also reduce a chance of looting this item from monsters that drop them. Another thing that can be done is to remove twist of fate and make blessings cost more e.g. 180k with command "!blessing" or at temple NPC. If you completed INQ quest you can purchase bless at Henricus for 110k.
Immortal Mages - SSA/Might ring exhaust is very crucial 3-5 seconds delay should be enough in my opinion (with this exhaust there is no need to reduce mlvl)

Even tho I won't play I'm just giving few suggestions.

i really think those are some good ideas

Changes are taking too long and many ppl getting 400 lvls it would b ok if u add higher dead penalty to lvls 300+ so if they die on warmode they should loose minimun 70/80% and on normal frag like 150 to 170% or this server would b unplayble cuz ppl will keep tanking like knights also when u shoot waves it should b like normal waves not the reduced one

Back