• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Impossible WarOts

IMP WarOts

Reaction score
The server is running TFS 1.X 10.78 Cast System: Yes

Impossible WarOts main goal is to create the funnest server possible. We want players to enjoy the game so much they actually prefer playing it then doing anything else in their life.

The way this is done is by creating a fun way to play the game with 5 different aspects:

1) PvP --Player vs player (How much do they like how PvP works)
2) PvM --Player vs monster (how much do they like how PvM works)
3) Party Events --Things the players can do with a party
4) Solo Play --How enjoyable the gameplay is while playing Solo
5) goals --What types of goals does the player have to keep him interested in achieving them.

For a game to work it must master all 5 of these play types. I believe that Impossible WarOts has the ability to master them. Many scripts, events, and systems have been created already by yours truly. However, production is just not satisfactory as I am only able to work so fast by myself.

Impossible WarOts does not promote pay-to-win play styles. There are rewards for donating but nothing that is absolute dominant. Donation is used to keep the server up, and pay team members. The players will receive things to make their Character, House, ect. more enjoyable by being able to customize them.

I will not discuss ideas of the server here, however, you can add me via Skype and I will be more then willing to explain in more detail the type of game play, events, ect. that we are aiming for.

This server is not like any other server for the simple reason that we will do everything we can to make sure the players have fun. Adding any idea that we KNOW will increase satisfaction. There is no limits.

I, hands down, love to script. It will be my career in the future. I am very good at it. So there will always be timely updates, also, as I said I want the players to enjoy themselves so the server has a %100 request policy. If the players want it, they shall have it.

This policy ,for most companies, is known as the open door policy. If you have an idea shoot it out. I will be listening.

You can check out some of the servers info at: impwars.weebly.com

Don't hesitate to join the team. I promise this: The server WILL become popular. It is just a matter of time. Your time is worth a lot to me so you will be paid justly.

The contact will come up as: Brandon somelastname

JOBS:
Mappers: 2 needed
Scripters: 1 needed

TEAM: Nathan, open, open, open

Last edited:
Back