• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Improve notifications

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I think the notification system works over-all good but I think it could be even better. For example, you could get notification when someone quoted your post or when someone posted in your own thread or a thread you subscribed to. You would only get one notification per thread like Facebook, like "Talaturen and Znote posted in your thread 'improved notifications' 1 hour ago". It could show user names in colour, if an admin posted in your thread you'd want to check it out right away. All notifications would be optional, if you had huge threads like Neon with his mapping thread you could turn off notifications for your own threads and just subscribe to support threads and such that you really want to read all replies to.

Also, I think you should change that black notification colour to the same orange as in forum button text in the top menu.