• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Improved Elemental Layout by Squidy

squidy

Reaction score
Hey! I improved my latest layout :)
2wc4cio.png

Please rate and, comment :p
NOTE! You don't have rights to use this artwork.
Also...
You can check first version HERE

Hey, I decided to share .psd with us :>
If somebody can code it, it would be sexy :3

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
:p yeah its rlly cool now :D
...PS: The offpring and rise againts rulez :D

I've always wondered, how do you create all the small details? Do you create them or do you find them somewhere?

Like at the bottom of the image, there's a thingy with yellow on the left and blue to the right, just below those colours.

How do you do that one or where do you get it from?

I don't have skill with Digital Painting :(
You can get something like this by typing "rpg/medieval etc" in deviantart.com search.
But usually I need to edit these pictures anyway.

Nice work, but in the other this inscription so hard as a stone xd: P simply does not fit. Where are you all learned this? how you started doing layouts? I also want to start, just do not know how .. everything you create yourself from scratch or just looking for images on the net?;>
This one work for sure worth 50 euros. : P

Its Very nice and looks good but, That layout opening Very Slowly omg :( try to make it easier to open and fastest not Strongest opening like hell :(

Back