• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Improvement: My 1st town vs 2nd town

playnew

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am very happy with my improvements. I want to show you my first own little town (made for noobs) and my second version of my little town that I made in 1 day.

2 monthes of mapping and I learnt alot, mainly from seeing others posts here. I am not saying I am perfectly mapping, far from that, but it is enough to make me happy. I am accepting any kind of suggestion.

FOCUS ONLY IN THE TOWN, NOT OUTISIDE. I did not start mapping outside yet, also, it is missing creatures like dogs, cats, etc.

PS: There is alot of images because I tried to take a screenshot of every floor.

First town (my 1st town ever) (Imgur)
First town (my 1st town ever) (gif)

Second town (my most recent) (Imgur)
Second town (my most recent) (gif)

tbh they aren't bad.. the layouts of the city seem fine and I do like some of your detailing. It's good that you mix up the shapes of the buildings.

Only thing that I have an issue with is some of your images seem a bit much.. Over spammed imo, there is a lot going on with some of them.

For the most part though, they are fine.

Not bad - keep it up :)
P.S. use [ img ] put direct link here [ / img ] without the spaces to embed the image into your post

Last edited:
Straight away you can see the improvement and I actually like it myself! Very good job, keep at it and keep improving :).

Back