• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In-game footage

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
Hi, I'm making an introduction movie for our servers with AE.
The reason is primary becouse I would like to learn the software but we also need a real nice introduction video for new players :wub:

Anyway, what I need is like 1-2 mins of in-game footage(video) Do not make an introduction to that video aswell.
The footage has to be focused on some PVP and maybe a quest, raid or a team hunt, just fast clips nothing boring.

The video is supose to be implanted in a cool AE movie and ofcourse I will reward the one that makes the best video.
Dont expect to much tho, this is something I'd like you to do becouse you want to.

Here is an example of how it could look, this is just a test.
YouTube - softcores test
And here is the same video, just implanted it in a laptop screen, really simple but hard to make 3D :p
YouTube - laptop video

The resolution has to be 1280x720 and in an .avi format.

Contact me with a PM here on OTland if you're interested.:thumbup:

Thank you, and please take this seriously, all off-topic posts will be deleted.

Last edited:
When do you need it? I think I can make one, Anni quest, some Pvp :p But I can only make it in friday.

I don't really understand what you need. The resolution shit can be adjusted by yourself whenever u want. Just recam it with hypercam and adjust it.

So u want us to make a video by ourselves or u want some fragments so u adjust it?

I don't really understand what you need. The resolution shit can be adjusted by yourself whenever u want. Just recam it with hypercam and adjust it.

So u want us to make a video by ourselves or u want some fragments so u adjust it?

Well if you would record it with a lower resolution then i'm gonna snap it with hypercam the quality would be useless :p

What I would like, Im not demanding. Is for you to make a movie in-game with whatever you want :)

I could make a video, but do i get anything out of it, if its server based its nothing to me since i quitted ^^

and may i ask why avi? its like 10x bigger than wmv :p

I could make a video, but do i get anything out of it, if its server based its nothing to me since i quitted ^^

and may i ask why avi? its like 10x bigger than wmv :p

Off-Topic@pelefant:
why quiting?

OnTopic:
I might do a videos but just sucks that I haven't got TibiaCam TV...

Cool intro richey ;), you should make a movie with a storyline, like there's
"one hero" that's impossible to frag/kill/w/e.. and mix it up with some
war/pk footage, and try to make a connection with the hero and the pk footage, as he was in the battle itself.. and as an outro the hero dies.
It's a classical, it always work, everyone likes it, over and out!

/chiddan

YouTube - Chivolutions RPG 8.0 Ot server

an old movie I made.. got good critics even if it's in bad quality.
Storyline pwns ;>

I make the movie

it was really hard but i made it xD

Gm neon tells me that he will give me demon legs and 50cc

So...

I am waiting

YouTube - Ice chaw OTS

I'm sorry but...using broken English in a server intro video is a big no-no.

Also..you are still missing PVP and boss kills. (That bit where you AOEd your friend a couple of times and then didn't kill him is not pvp).

I actually have a clip of a morgaroth kill.

I agree with shax, I got btw really bored from watching all city's and outfits etc. etc. ( btw U got a lot of nice addons :D )

but kinda boring for an introducion video

I was recording morg , pvp even ghazbaran but the program stops my computer. I don't know why, I have 4 gb ram good prosesor and g force 9600 graphics. I used hyper cam 2, fraps, cam stuido. All of this programs are shit. It is why I don't want to do pvp and bosses.

do you know why program stops my computer ?

Last edited:
Back