• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In-game music and sound effects

calveron

Bravemansworld
Reaction score
Hello!
Just checking in.
Im in the starting of a small company that will focus on gaming music and sound effects.
As I know, its possible to implent sounds to the otclient.

Are there any people here intrested in having their own original music to their servers?

Just checking!

You could post some examples of music, ambient effects and sound effects for people choose if they are interested or not. :)

I would like to employ you, however... I dont find out how OTClient Sound Module works.

@Madlander
I actually managed to have a client to play music, depending on where you were, the music changed.

I used a module from the OTClient section, maybe you could use that aswell and then tweek it to your preference?
It didnt play sound effects however
It woud be amazing to have sound effects for opening/closing doors, chests, fighting, spells and much more.

Examples, prices, then we can talk.

@Kuzyn
For complete songs I will charge everything from 15$ to 80$. It all comes down to how much time I spend on the song.
I record songs pretty often, so basicly, songs that I recorded just for my own sake will of course be at a lower price, depending on the song.
If you want a specific tune, something for a specific scene, specific kind of instruments, that will cost more time, equals a higher price.

For sound effects: Swords, doors opening/closing, rain, wind, bashing and pretty much anything that you'd want. Prices would range from 1$ to 15$.
That all depends on how complicated it is to record a specific sound.
I will of course offer packs of sound effects for a good price.

I just made a soundcloud account where I will upload example songs and songs that are for sale.
B G L
Added one song so far, more will come this weekend.

If you like it, let me know.

Back