• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows In Game Store Images

Jose Rondón

UTibia
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get my store images to show on the game, im currently working with a OTX3 Server, i've configurated as related topics about it suggested. In game Store works like a charm except the fact it just wont load the images.

I set different routes to the images, i made sure its 64x64 and PNG, i cleaned my %appdata%\Tibia/ImagesCache to check if perhaps its my client the problem and nothing.

This is my current config related to the matter, still on the in game store i get a "?" on the images.

BpEb8Ju.png

Any ideas? thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get my store images to show on the game, im currently working with a OTX3 Server, i've configurated as related topics about it suggested. In game Store works like a charm except the fact it just wont load the images.

I set different routes to the images, i made sure its 64x64 and PNG, i cleaned my %appdata%\Tibia/ImagesCache to check if perhaps its my client the problem and nothing.

This is my current config related to the matter, still on the in game store i get a "?" on the images.

BpEb8Ju.png

Any ideas? thanks in advance.

Code:
coinImagesURL = "http://localhost/store/"
And then it will work (Sorry to revive old thread, this came up as a result in google to a question I was researching and I hate to see dead end results like this. Hope it helps someone someday.

Back