• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In need of a Mapper!!

neil27

Reaction score
Hello Otland!

My name is Neil. Sure, I'm pretty much new to OtLand, and people on here do not take jobs with beginners.

The thing is i'm new to OtLand but I am different from the rest of the new community.

Let me explain further:

Me and a Pal have already got a server together, We have all our ideas pretty much written out and are coming close to launch off! BUT we need some assistance. We both are busy dealing with other server preparations, So we need a fine mapper to help us out. PLEASE send me a message or add my skype

Flamelessonfire227

PS: Should've mentioned this before. We already have a .com and we are already set up on the following:

1. .com domain
2. 100 mbp up/down dedicated hoster
3. Database is prepared

I'm missing four. That would be our mapper ;)

Please contact me if you're interested in joining. You may, well probably will be making some money on this project.

Thanks ladies and gents;) Have a fantastic day.

havent said anything about your server .. client? exp rates? custom in any ways other than map?

Still debating on the EXP Rate but we know it's not going to be super low or super high. Somewhere in the middle.

For hunting areas, they are all not going to be given to you. We will put beginning leveling monsters in teleports for you. Other than that, you pretty much have to find hunting areas on your own. We will provide hint's to where they are aswell.

We want to make the server different from others, but in a way kind of the same.

Back