• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper In need of a professional mapper for a new project.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I'm planning on starting a new, 100% custom OT in which I require a great and professional mapper to join my team.
Myself, I'm a programmer. I'm a professional fulltime working PHP developer and I've got experience in C++, LuA, PHP, MySQL, XML, HTML, CSS, Javascript and Java.
I was the co-founder of SoftCores, IceChaw and Thunderforce along with Talaturen and Tertius.

I'm capable of programming, hosting(got a server at home with great connection) and managing the project.

My plan is to start a progressing project, not a "hey lets work on this project for 3months and release it and it failed". More likely making a small startup project, release it and continue to release content and update as time passes by.
With this taken in mind, we can determine if the project is still worth going for or not.

I prefer not throw out all the details in this post, but what I can say is that I need a mapper who can design and create a map 100% from scratch. Totally custom made.

For this to actually happen, I need someone mature, professional, dedicated and committed to create a new project. And of course, good mapping skills.

Please send me a PM or post here including your contact details if you would be interested.

Last edited:
Good luck :)
Sounds like my dream server: constant small updates, no five years of waiting till realese

Still recruiting? If so I might actually be interested, this'd go hand-in-hand with my previous attempt to start a server, though I lacked a good host, scripts among many things.

I'm definitely committed and I love mapping, though whether my mapping is up to the task or not is up to you.

I'm PMing you this message along with contact information if you're interested.

Back