• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team In need of a team for 2 projects!!!

zirra

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm in need of a team to work with 2 projects (Your not required to work on both projects, however that would be best.) The first project will be an american based pokemon server, however; this won't be just any regular server, I want to completely revamp all the sprites and make our own. More information shall be provided regarding this project through a simple message, I don't wish to give out my ideas publicly and take the chance of someone else using them. There's a lot of work that will be put into it, however; it will be well worth it, also the server will be operational and running while we work and update everything. The team will split donations evenly throughout the team, just participate and do the work! MONEY TO BE MADE HERE!

Team needed for that is:
  • Spriter
  • Scripter (must be able to handle client work as well)
  • Mapper
The second project is remastering and updating an old server of mine, I simply cannot give the time needed to revive this server, however its a very unique rpg server with huge potential, I once again will give more detail to those interested; just note, it brought in over $1,000 in the first 2 weeks I had it running.

The team needed for this is:
  • Spriter (preferably from the same project as above)
  • Highly experienced Scripter, I need a lot of updating with scripts as well as the client
  • Mapper (also preferred to be the same as the above project)
These are both serious projects and I hope that the team with me will venture further into my career with game design, I have some other non-related projects that will lead to great success, so this is also an opportunity to venture deeper into a field which everyone wishes they could! Please send me a private message or shoot me an email at [email protected] and we will speak further in regards to these projects!

Still needing some extra help, Pokemon server due to release within next few weeks!

Back