• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster In need of one gamemaster

Name: Rouven
Experience: I've been a Tutor and GM on different Ots, Atm I am Tutor on Otmadness.One of the Ots i was Gm on was Chilla.biz. I'm playing Tibia for 5 years now.
Age: Not asked for, but in my eyes its a thing you should know, I am 16 years old.
Languages Spoken: Egnlish, German

Info about me and my online time: I am online for more then 6 hours daily (in the week) and at weekend over 10 hours. I am a friendly person, even if ppl get unfriendly towards me I try to be friendly. I am a strict but fair Staff member.

stock-vector-recommended-stamp-vector-illustration-57271027.jpg But kinda young ^.^

Name: Rouven
Experience: I've been a Tutor and GM on different Ots, Atm I am Tutor on Otmadness.One of the Ots i was Gm on was Chilla.biz. I'm playing Tibia for 5 years now.
Age: Not asked for, but in my eyes its a thing you should know, I am 16 years old.
Languages Spoken: English, German

Info about me and my online time: I am online for more then 6 hours daily (in the week) and at weekend over 10 hours. I am a friendly person, even if ppl get unfriendly towards me I try to be friendly. I am a strict but fair Staff member.

Recommended! :p

Back