• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster In need of one staff member!

gilbert123

~Caspin~
Reaction score
Hello! I am working on a complete revamp of my old server Caspin. I'm hoping to put it up in 2-3 weeks and am in need of one serious staff member!
If you are interested, here are the requirements:
  • You must be 16 or older
  • You much have expirience
  • You must be able to be online for atleast an hour a day
  • Fluent English is required
  • Other languages are a bonus

If this fits you, please take a few moments to fill out OR send me your own application!

PHP:
[B]The Application
1. How old are you?
2. What experience do you have?
3. Why should I hire you?
4. What makes you better than the other applicants?
5. 3-8 sentences about you
6. Other information, if any, that I should know

Thanks for taking time to fill it out!

Info about server is required. All in all take this:
Hi! I am Matt. I'm 19. i'm mapper and graphics maker in own and other projects. i just need a more info about your server, i'm GM in many OTS (in old tibia time - a lot of times). I am also MoD maker for Deus Ex and Unreal. I also work very very years ago in half-life engine. I am also music maker in many 3D/2D projects and remixes maker. My mapping is beautyful (if I want) and graphics also. I tell you in that place, I'm not mapping for that ot or take scripter/graphics maker position. If you want I might be your good GM, but I MUST VIEW SERVER! <ip> <port> <client> any replies?. Contact: prv or skype: "ojciecpiekielny"

The Application
1. How old are you? 17
2. What experience do you have? 4 Year Open Tibia
3. Why should I hire you? Because i have experience and im professional on OPEN TIBIA, i can help you in C++ Lua Xml and some things-
4. What makes you better than the other applicants? Because only Me of the other applicants have answered that know c++ and lua..
5. I speak spanish, and %75 of english so i can help you, and also i speak a little of pt and br.
6. Just remember my name! Im Julian

The Application
1. How old are you? 17
2. What experience do you have? i have been gamemaster in old client (7.6)
3. Why should I hire you? i am experienced one and got alot free time
4. What makes you better than the other applicants? there isint reason im better just i speak diffrence languages
5. 3-8 sentences about you i born in sweden (stockholm) living right now in finland i am 17 years old. I map too
6. Other information, if any, that I should know "i speak: finnish ,swedish , english and arabic" "i can Write: finnish ,swedish and english

How old are you? 17

What experience do you have? Um, don't really know what to answer because I don't map or script or whatever and "been gm on another ot" is not experience. I'm more specialized in ingame support. But I'll say 5 years of playing and working on OT's.

Why should I hire you? Because I'm always nice to the players and always at a good mood and know when it's time to get serious. I don't ban people because someone told they did something, I need proof etc. And the players normally likes me at other ots. I'm really active too.

What makes you better than the other applicants? Since im only specialized in ingame support I think I'll be able to conversate with the players better since I've only worked with that etc and of what I understood of the main post that's what you're looking for? Not a mapper/scripter/whatever, you're looking for a ingame support member, aren't you?

3-8 sentences about you - My name is Andy. I'm 17 years old and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I speak Swedish and English fluently. I also speak a little bit of Spanish. I pretty much understands arabic but I'm not good at answering/writing at arabic.

Last edited:
Back