• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer In search for a designer

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Dear you¿?,

I am looking for a experienced graphical designer.
It's for non-tibia purposes.

It's just for one job, If i am getting a good design for a good price,
I might consider hiring you more often, even for tibia purposes. As i am also developing a OT for years.

I'm sure i do not have to explain my credibility here.

If you have questions or interest please send me a PM.

I am not interested as i am not really a graphics designer.
However you might want to add a little description of what you want them to do,
so that the person applying can decide weather this is in their skill set.

Just a suggestion.

True yet i do not know how to explain it and would have it prefered private conversation as i said it is a non-tibia purposes.

it's just an image there would probaly made use of layers, brushes and other shit.
3240x2160 big or maybe the half of that size.

I need someone who is experienced who can contact me.

Difficulty: Like a website template but probaly lesser.

I can help with a very affordable price i have been learning photoshop for 2 years now you can adde on skype and ill show you some of my previous work
My skype is david.alber15

I can help with a very affordable price i have been learning photoshop for 2 years now you can adde on skype and ill show you some of my previous work

LOL

Really ?

Back