• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In search of graphic artist, spriter & writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayview

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I need a few things made and written up.

If you are interested please post here or pm me with a link to your work, whether you charge hourly or prefer to be paid per project and a rough estimate of how much.

Thanks!

That was pretty quick all 3 positions filled!

I hope everyone else that contributed to this thread got one of these? I only reported the last post
Code:
Your post in the thread In search of graphic artist, spriter & writer was deleted. Reason: Off topic, if you wish to continue the "chat" then do it via PM
I offered work, it was other members of this community who decided to turn this into a flame thread. Interesting enough all those other posts were deleted only after I reported the last posting yet it had a decent view count for its 1st few hours and if I were to post something remotely "offensive" I would immediately be reprimanded..

I hope everyone else that contributed to this thread got one of these? I only reported the last post
Code:
Your post in the thread In search of graphic artist, spriter & writer was deleted. Reason: Off topic, if you wish to continue the "chat" then do it via PM
I offered work, it was other members of this community who decided to turn this into a flame thread. Interesting enough all those other posts were deleted only after I reported the last posting yet it had a decent view count for its 1st few hours and if I were to post something remotely "offensive" I would immediately be reprimanded..

They were all off topic and yes all the posts I deleted got that "notification".

And the "if I were to post something remotely "offensive"" .... well

How many accounts have you had here these last years? And how many have you gotten banned on?
We agreed to play nice and give another chance, but somehow you have 2 warning points atm on bayview.
And both me and Don have told you that x times via PM

Closing this thread since you found a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back