• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In service of yalahar[GOOD SIDE] BUG.

Sergiosky9

☺Tugarox☻
Reaction score
15:56 Palimuth: This quarter has been sealed off years ago. To send someone there poses a high risk to spread the plague. I assume these research notes you've mentioned must be very important. ...
15:56 Palimuth: After all those years it is more than strange that someone shows interest in these notes now. Considering what has happened to the alchemists, it is rather unlikely that they contain harmless information. ...
15:57 Palimuth: I fear these notes will be used to turn the plague into some kind of weapon. Someone with this plague at his disposal could subdue the whole city by blackmailing. ...
15:57 Palimuth: I beg you to destroy these notes. Just put them into some burning oven to get rid of them and report that you did not find the notes.

I've already burned it.<_<

If you don't manage to proceed on that mission, just choose the bad side on it and then continue with the good side afterwards. It's in the last mission it matters which side you helped (different addon).

But I cant do Azerus now2, as I already burned the papper in the oven I dont have the item now to proceed to next Azerus mission.

I have the same problem what NOW! please help.

PS: Done! I have Notes Found in BAG

Last edited:
Back