• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Inactive for years. What has changed?

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! I have recently been coming back to the OT community and a lot of things have changed since I played and/or hosted/mapped OT servers and I wanna get back in to creating a server again but I have some questions!

I want to create a server with 7.1/7.4 or 7.6 sprites. Are there good and stable servers to host a 7.1/.4 or 7.6 server or should I create a server based on a more previous client, and since I haven't been active on this forum for years I wanna know which are the "best" or most stable servers to use and which client version should it be based on?

Also if I were to create a map which client version should I be mapping on? I take it that 7.72 is the version most people are using?

And is remere still the map editor to use or have there been newer, better ones?

I might add more questions here if I come up with any.

Thanks in advance!
// Me

Last edited:
Back