• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inappropriately muting...?

Polakomaco

Reaction score
Lee Sin as Master Mengiza... He did new character and he said that he is not Lee Sin.

What's the problem then?
18:53 Master Mengiza [9]: Releaser, just write questions here, or u get muted
I just tried to ask one simple question.. That's true that before I did some little spam and not like geeks.

kkkk.jpg

HOW THE FUCK I GET MUTED BY ASKING QUESTIONS?

He is just jealous person...

he said 'only write questions' and then you insulted him, =mute.

he said 'only write questions' and then you insulted him, =mute.

You are blind my brother..
Tell to your mom that buy new glasses for you.

I didn't insulted.. There was another player waiting for hes answer and same here.

I never said that iam Not Lee Sin,

i just told ur friend ( or u i dont know )
that i won't tell u who iam.

i and i Know that "Nice tutoor... won't answer this question plx" isnt a question, and after 2 warnings a reason to mute.

Lee Sin.

I'm on Releaser's side here.. Clearly he asks something and a tutor is there but isn't helping a shit.. Don't tell me shit like "Maybe he didn't have time" because then he could have said, "busy, sec" at least.. Instead of typing the command to mute him..
How can you even mute a person for that? If you take that as an insult then you shouldn't even be on the internet.. He even says "please" (ok well, "plx" - same shit) which to me is just a little reminder that he actually needs help.

I've noticed this lately by others as well.. There are several questions but there's not a single tutor that replies to them, but the very second someone says something that is posted in the wrong channel in few fucking seconds there's a tutor saying "not here".
This is really bad, Help became like a Game-Chat which it clearly shouldn't be but now it just seems like tutors punish people for their mistakes other than helping them.

Last edited:
As i Said thousand times before, if you received mute by a tutor you deserved it. I bet that's not the whole chatlog either. Getting so tired of people crying about these kind of things, the help channel is for questions only and if you get warned and you still barking about that the tutors are lame and shit, you deserve it. ShadowCores team pick their tutors very carefully and they know those tutors can handle both the mute system and helping other players with their problems.

EDIT: But I don't defend this situation in any kind, even tho it's seems so. Just so tired of people acting like a child in the help channel and goes to the forums crying about them getting muted.

Last edited:
I agree with releaser, ive tryed to unmute him but Master wouldnt let me, he kept muting him even tho Dyablo and I told him not too.

Master Mengiza was right in what he did, Dyablo and Fire Paladin should never unmute players that they didn't mute unless they know what happened. Releaser was using Help channel inappropriately, and was told to stop before being muted.

Sad to see how many of you pick Releasers side without seeing it from Master Mengizas view, a few messages from Releaser in Help chat:
16:41 Releaser [61]: kjyukilo
17:33 Releaser [60]: .l
17:33 Releaser [60]: .
18:51 Releaser [59]: friends
18:51 Releaser [59]: 18:49 Master Mengiza [8]: i wont tell u who iam, but i just make an MS
18:51 Releaser [59]: Say hello to Lee sin.
18:52 Releaser [59]: So why you lie too much 18:49 Master Mengiza [8]: i wont tell u who iam, but i just make an MS
18:52 Releaser [59]: hehe
18:53 Releaser [59]: last warning plx
18:53 Master Mengiza [8]: Releaser, stop chat here
18:53 Releaser [59]: af.. i'm not chatting, i am trying to ask something 'jealous player'.

Well, i didnt see it from that point, i couldnt check the logs ofcourse. My apologies master.

ha i do agree on the tuts side, but the other guys right hardly any of the tutors answer questions, i answer mostly every question before the tutors when im on

Back