• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Incendia RPG

The server have changed name to World of Repigera.

The server is opening for real now and will be open 24/7

Exp: 12x
Magic: 15x
Skill: 23x

Map: The map is 100% custom and is like nothing else you've ever seen before in tibia history!

The server have changed name to World of Repigera.

The server is opening for real now and will be open 24/7

Exp: 12x
Magic: 15x
Skill: 23x

Map: The map is 100% custom and is like nothing else you've ever seen before in tibia history!

lol nobody told me it was already opened, and why renamed to such noob name? =S

XGRA2-1.jpg

The tales of Repigera.

A Spit of envy hit the boy as he stepped a foot on the fort of Repigera, A soldier began to persecute him, throttling his hand towards him as his lectures sinked from his hands, clouting the floor.
The sky was a deep pink in the west, and purple clouds were streaked across the horizon, the city walls were ten foot high, and on top, armed guards patrolled. Despite the fact that there had been peace in the land for over ten years, the nations army was kept in top condition, the memory of civil war was too strong.
Henrik's eyes were wide with amazement; he’d never seen anything that could have prepared him for the unbridled, messy, glorious extravagance that was the city.
The gateway seemed to stretch up to the sky, and on either side two guards stood, idly watching people pass.
If his mount hadn’t been attached to Arthur's he would have been lost at the entrance, so entranced by his surroundings was he. Eyes wide, he watched with an open mouth as Arthur flipped the guards a gold coin as they passed.
Moving deeper into the city, Henrik and Arthur passed the common market. Henrik's nose was filled with a million scents; spices, perfume; heavy and exotic. The market sellers soon lost interest in her when they realised she wasn’t a possible customer, and returned into the medley that was market day.
The morning passed in its usual flurry of work, Henrik took a strole, for then she pursued down into the sewers.
Taking his wand, he courageously targeted the Rotworm and casted, ‘Exori vis’.
This is just the start of his many adventures and many adventures there will be to come.

By, Jake Charteris

Welcome to the World of Repigera. We're glad to introduce you to our new server including a team of professionals.

Team:
Geek@HolmaN
Hussein Hero@XGRA
Macroman
Berzerky
Exrip

Information:

-- Rates
rateExp = 20
rateSkill = 27
rateMagic = 15

Ip: WoR.kicks-ass.net
Map: Costum RPG
Client: 8.22
We are currently working on our AAC page, so we're using 1/1 and an account manager.
So please, log on with 1/1 to creat an account.

Server include such as:

Annihilator
Demon Helmet quest
Behe quest
etc...

Regards, the WoR Crew.

Are you searching for an graphic artist?

BTW; Exura for knights in this OT only heals 5-10 hp

And when you die you loss everything + 1 level-

-_-

Last edited:
Are you searching for an graphic artist?

BTW; Exura for knights in this OT only heals 5-10 hp

And when you die you loss everything + 1 level-

-_-

Im playing this ot and when i die i only loose my bp and some time i lost my legs and boots + the backpack. I will tell holman and XGRA about the exura spell.

lol, you cannot even connect to the server. ^.-

Thats becouse your doing something wrong

Back