• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Incomming WarOTS

razzr.

;-)
Reaction score
WarOT 'F1GHTERIA' // Showoff~

FIGHTERIA (old name: PIXELWAR) it's a pvp-enforced server.
It's an unique OT cause of a lot of new pvp scripts, traps, etc.
Hope you like it ;)

aUSrqq.jpg

Map is almost done.
lEcZR.png

TOWER OF ETERNITY (Beta)
50975284.jpg

Last edited:
i don't recommend to leave the trainers that way, the person on the other side can kill you very easy.
other than that i like it :p

Something new:

SWAMPRIDGE:

111ko.jpg

222kn.jpg

333plm.jpg

444bc.jpg

main credits to Paat.

@Javiersin: I added no-pvp zone in rooms, so players cannot attack each other.

Last edited:
Something new:

111ko.jpg

222kn.jpg

333plm.jpg

444bc.jpg

thanks to Paat.

@Javiersin: I added no-pvp zone in rooms, so players cannot attack each other.

1st and 4th are awesome, on the 2th its pretty good but I really dislike the bordering, the third is really cool except for the houses to the right imo :p

@razzr.
lulz! haha didn't think about that, but still 1 training monk does not do enough damage for shielding :/

else what a waste of map for a war u.u its to pretty :p, you should do a RPG with enforcement rules :p

Thanks everyone for comments ;-)
@ Javiersin: I speeded up all training monk's attacks by 2x, so one monk attacks like two :p

More screenshots, soon!

Huh From style Heh venore Pat2 but everything it looks for (after) behind (for) excellently it.

I think I've seen this map ingame :O

Maybe just deja vu :S

Yeah we get it you dont get what hes saying, now shut the fuck up.
Why has there always have to be atleast one guy thats nagging about the grammar of other people?
He used a translator because he cant speak english but he did it to say something nice about the map and i personally have never seen him trying to insult/flame.

And ontopic, i simply love those pic and i think that they are good for a war server, whos saying that war maps have to be ugly? ;)

Back