• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Increase exp lost from pvp

Do you want exp loss to be higher for pvp

• yes

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • no

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
Atm the death penalty for pvp is not harsh enough, or harsh at all. A level 250 can die like 3 times and still keep his lvl. This means in a few weeks many people are gonna be lvl 250+ and that ruins the pvp feeling when retards go around and spam ue. I feel like the higher lvl you are the more exp you should lose when you die. Dieing right now all you lose is twist of fate the exp loss is not significant.

We dont need lvl 300's running around, when this happens everyone will leave the ot for sure.

i think that the exp rate should be decreased, not the penalty, like 250+ 1x, 300+ 0.5x

Haha I have read 3 different threads from you two in a row where you are complaining about completely non sense. Its pretty obvious that you both are pissed that you feel powerless on this server and wanna change that by changing the server. Like the ssas from the shop. Thats not really something new, Its been there since 8.6 if not longer. Stop crying.

Haha I have read 3 different threads from you two in a row where you are complaining about completely non sense. Its pretty obvious that you both are pissed that you feel powerless on this server and wanna change that by changing the server. Like the ssas from the shop. Thats not really something new, Its been there since 8.6 if not longer. Stop crying.

since 8.6? HAHA what fucking server were you playing scrub. Evo shit? Because the server we played ALWAYS removed ssa from shop retard. But yeah you wouldnt know anything about that clearly

Omg stop whining about everything. Soon you guys will say "delete hive, ppl are getting too much Cash/exp"

since 8.6? HAHA what fucking server were you playing scrub. Evo shit? Because the server we played ALWAYS removed ssa from shop retard. But yeah you wouldnt know anything about that clearly

This is a very good example of the type of guy that you can't hold a normal discussion with. You don't wanna be this guy when you grow up, kids!

shut up randomfex googgo rushhzorrrrrr ssafast gogogogogogoogogggo sd sd sd sd ssafastttttt sd sd might ringgggg ssa sd sd sd sd sssaaaaaaaa

shut up randomfex googgo rushhzorrrrrr ssafast gogogogogogoogogggo sd sd sd sd ssafastttttt sd sd might ringgggg ssa sd sd sd sd sssaaaaaaaa

What the f...?? I dont even..

Back